- 250 grams of Spaghetti.
- One Red Bell Pepper, chopped.
- One Green Capsicum, chopped.
- Some Mushrooms, chopped.
- One big bunch of Spinach, chopped.
- Some chopped Purple Cabbage, chopped.
- Two tablespoons of any generic tomato sauce.
- Some chopped garlic cloves.
- Pepper powder, optional, as per taste.
All vegetables are optional. You can decide how much or which ones to use. If you want to use beans, carrots or anything else… Just do it.
Cook spaghetti by following the instructions. Save half a cup of the water in which it is cooked.
Saute garlic in olive oil. Add mushrooms. Use high heat. When mushrooms are reduced to half their original volume add all the remaining vegetables. Continue on high heat. Keep stirring till they are cooked. This will take approximately five to eight minutes. Add the tomato sauce and the saved spaghetti water. When it’s mixed well, adjust seasoning. Add pepper powder if you want to increase the heat.
Stir in the spaghetti. Switch off the stove. Let it rest for at least ten minutes before serving.