- Chicken with bones, about 300 grams.
- 1 large Beetroot, julienne it.
- 2 Large Guava, remove seeds and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 1 Table spoon of coarsely ground pepper.
- 2 Tablespoons of ginger juice. Simply grate fresh ginger and squeeze it out.
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Some mint leaves, cut unto thin strips.
- A pinch of turmeric.
Combine the beet julienne’s, guava, pepper and mint leaves. Keep aside.
Whisk together the honey, soy sauce, ginger juice in a cup.
Heat a little oil in a pan. Add turmeric. Mix it well. Add the chicken and saute till its fully white. Add the honey, soy and ginger solution. Fill plain water in the cup you used to store the liquids. Rinse and add it in. Do this two times.
Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
Increase heat. Cook till original volume of the liquids has reduced to half. Check for salt and add if needed.
Switch off the heat. Combine the beets, guava with the chicken and sauce.
Serve hot or cold. Garnish with toasted seeds if you like.