A simple workout snack.
- Red and Yellow Bell Peppers : Sliced lengthwise. These are great for improving your bone strength.
- 2 Boiled Eggs : The best source of protein.
- Pomegranate Seeds : Super source of anti-oxidants.
- Boiled or Steamed Corn : Lots of insoluble fiber.
- Chopped Green Chilly : Tastes great and gives a brightness to every dish.
The only thing you need to prepare are the bell peppers. You can eat them raw but they taste much better when charred. So heat up a pan. Put the bell peppers skin side down. Cook them till a char develops. Turn them around and using a spoon press down hard. The bell peppers will slowly soften up and you can feel the change happen as you push them down.
Combine everything. Season with a little salt.