“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.”
I also use it to find different things that help me become a better cook.
When you visit any place and find a packet of dry spices…. Just pick one up.
Dry roast it. Grind it. Enjoy a flashback every time you use it.
- Dry roast at low heat.
- Break the larger pieces before grinding in your mixie.
- Do the grinding in multiple batches.
- Fold an A4 size paper. Empty the powder into it and use this to funnel the contents into a glass container.
- Everything must be dry. Any moisture will result in sticky powder and it will also make it go bad soon.
- To retain the freshness store in a refrigerator.