I wanted to call it Chicken 65 but then the purists will find 64 things wrong with it.
This is a two part recipe.
- Boneless Chicken Breast, cut into small pieces.
- A teaspoon of pepper per breast.
- A teaspoon of corn flour per breast.
- An egg.
- Garlic cloves.
- Salt as per your taste.
Combine them all together. Let them sit for at least 10 minutes. Shallow fry in oil and keep aside.
- Curry Leaves.
- Capsicum, roughly chopped.
- Cumin powder, a teaspoon.
- Turmeric powder, a quarter teaspoon.
- Red Chilly powder, a teaspoon.
- Tomato Paste, a teaspoon.
- Tomato Ketchup, a tablespoon.
Saute the curry leaves in oil till they crackle. Add in the capsicum. After a minute of two add in all the other ingredients and saute at medium heat till there is no raw smell and only a great aroma. Mix in the chicken and cook it at high heat to brown it up. It will also pick up all the sauces and start glistening.