Baked to avoid use of oil. These taste even better if fried.
- 200 Grams of Chicken Mince.
- 200 Grams of Bread Crumbs.
- 1 Egg.
- 1 small onion finely chopped.
- Fresh garlic paste, 1 teaspoon.
- 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Salt as per taste.
Combine all the ingredient and mix well using your hands. Make in to a dough ball and leave it for at least 20 minutes. If planning to fry then keep it in the fridge. For baking, just leave at room temperature.
Make into balls. Shallow fry or bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 25 minutes.
Enjoy with some buttered spinach to make a healthy meal out of it.