It is literally just a bunch of small independent steps that add up to one the best veg snacks.
- Soak chickpeas overnight. Then pressure cook them with a little salt and water. Discard the water.
- Coarsely grind together a little coconut and green chillies.
- Heat oil.
- Add into it some cumin, mustard seeds, hing and dry red chillies.
- When they crackle, add lots of curry leaves.
- As soon as the leaves turn crispy, add the coarsely ground coconut and green chilly.
- Immediately add the boiled chickpeas.
- Stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add in lots of chopped coriander.