A simple and yummy appetizer for a lazy weekend.
- Chicken, about half a kilo.
- Curd, three tablespoons.
- Garlic, about a tablespoon, cut very small or preferably passed thru a press.
- Pepper, one teaspoon freshly ground.
- Lemon juice, one.
- Cumin powder, 1/2 teaspoon.
- Coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon.
- Mint leaves.
- Kasuri Methi.
- Ghee, a tablespoon.
Combine the curd, garlic, pepper, lemon juice, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder and mint leaves. Taste and adjust is accordingly.
Marinate the chicken in it for about 30 mins.
Heat ghee. Add the bay leaf. Add the chicken along with the marinade. Sauté for a couple of mins on high flame and then cook covered on low heat for about 15 mins.
Open the pan and sprinkle kasuri methi. Cook on high heat till all the liquids are dried up.