These are so easy to shape and bake this way. Simply make a cookie dough and bake it in the muffin tray.
- Melted Chocolate : 100 Grams.
- Softened Butter : 125 Grams.
- White Sugar : 50 Grams.
- Brown Sugar : 75 Grams.
- All Purpose Flour : 150 Grams.
- Cocoa powder or any chocolate based drink like Bournvita : 30 Grams.
- An egg, straight from fridge.
- Two pinches of Baking Soda.
- A pinch of salt.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
Start preheating the oven to 180C.
Cream the butter with both the white and brown sugar. Add in the melted chocolate. Mix well. Add the egg and whisk till the sugars have all dissolved into it.
In batches add the combined dry ingredients and mix well.
Either make into regular cookies or put dough into a muffin tray. There will be no “rise” so you can fill as much as you like.
Bake for 18 -20 minutes.