This is a dish heavily inspired by the Ratatouille.
- One large onion, chopped up.
- Couple of cloves of garlic, chopped up.
- Three tomatoes, chopped up into small pieces.
- Zucchini, cut into small bite sized pieces.
- Italian Seasoning.
- Olive Oil.
- Basil or Coriander for garnish.
In a largish pan, sweat the onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat. When the raw smell is gone and the onions start getting sweet; add the tomatoes. Stir in the salt and seasoning. When the tomatoes have softened, add the Zucchini. Continue cooking on medium heat till the Zucchini is fully cooked and become soft.
Check and adjust the seasoning. Add the prawns. Mix well. Cover and cook on low heat for about 8-9 minutes.
Open and use high heat for a 2-3 minutes to get the consistency just the way you want it.