A simple and hearty meal for the cold winter days.
- Chicken cut into small pieces. Preferably more boneless pieces than with bone.
- Pasta or spaghetti about a 100 grams.
- Butter or Olive Oil.
- The flavor kick is Garlic, so lot of of it chopped.
- Seasoning: Pepper, Cumin Powder and Salt.
- Aromatics: Chopped coriander and any other complementary herbs. I had dried lavender flowers and added them as well.
Use a large dish, which has a lid. Melt butter and saute garlic till its fragrant. Add the chicken and cook till its all white. Add all the seasoning. Mix well.
In goes the pasta and let them also fry a little.
Add in all the aromatics and enough water to cover everything. Cook covered on low heat till the pasta is cooked.