One of my favorite fishes.
- Turmeric Powder, about a pinch per fish.
- Red Chilly Powder, about half a teaspoon for 2 fishes.
- Coriander Powder, about half a teaspoon for 2 fishes.
- Ginger-Garlic Paste, about a teaspoon per fish.
- Corn Flour, about a teaspoon per fish.
- Besan Flour, about a teaspoon per fish.
- Vinegar to make a paste.
- Oil to fry the fish in.
- Salt as per taste.
Rub everything except the Besan flour on the fish and leave it aside for about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle and lightly rub the besan flour just before you fry.
Fry initially on high and then after a minute or two reduce the heat and fry for about 5 minutes. This fish cooks really fast so take care to avoid overcooking.