Garlic…what will I do without it.
- Boneless Chicken Breast, cut into thin strips.
- Garlic cloves. as many as you want. The more the better.
- Chilly Powder.
- Turmeric Powder.
- Cumin Powder.
- Ginger Garlic paste, a teaspoon per breast.
- Vinegar or lime juice, a teaspoon per breast.
- Corn Starch, a tablespoon per breast.
- Fennel leaves or Coriander leaves for garnish.
Combine together the chilly, turmeric, cumin powder and salt. Do it as per your preference and balance it by tasting it.
Mix in the ginger garlic paste and vinegar. Dissolve the corn starch and whisk till there are no lumps. Add in the chicken pieces and massage in the masala. Add the garlic cloves and rub the masala all over them.
Let it rest for at least 15 minutes but 30 minutes is better.
Shallow fry the chicken and garlic together. You may need to do this in batches. See to it that in every batch there is both garlic and chicken.
Garlic will cook faster so you will need to remove them before the chicken.
Use chopsticks or a fork to drain excess oil by holding the pieces above the pan for couple of seconds.
Garnish with fresh greens.