A quick and easy meal.
- Chicken Breast. With or without bone. With or without skin.
- Tablespoon of chopped Garlic.
- Tablespoon of cold butter.
- A teaspoon of chilly flakes.
- A teaspoon or two of dried oregano.
- Salt and pepper.
Take a sharp knife and cut the breast vertically across the middle so that it opens up like a butterfly.
Season the smooth side with salt and pepper.
Mash together the cold butter with garlic, chilly flakes and oregano. Make it into a rugby ball.
Get a heavy girdle pan to sizzling hot. Place the seasoned side of the breast on the pan. Give it 3-4 minutes. Then using a spatula free it from the pan. Place the butter ball in the middle and close up the breast. Cook covered for about 3-4 minutes and after that you you may want to cook it at slightly higher temperature while basting it.