Every kid’s favorite.
- Chicken pieces cut like lollipop. Most supermarket’s will already have this ready. I used about 20 pieces.
- Ginger garlic paste, two tablespoons.
- Paprika about a tablespoon. If using regular chilly powder, reduce the quantity.
- A pinch of turmeric.
- Garam Masala or any generic chicken masala as per taste.
- Corn Starch, a couple of tablespoons.
Wash the chicken and let it sit in a colander. All the water must drain out.
Combine the ginger garlic paste, paprika, turmeric. Add the vinegar to this paste till the consistency is like idly batter.
Rub this all over the chicken.
In a dry bowl put the corn starch. Lightly dredge the chicken in the flour. Hold the chicken by the bone and not the meat. This will help creating nasty clumps in the corn starch.
Pan fry these chicken pieces in hot oil.