A simple guide to building a nice lunch box.
- Finely Chop up any nice herb like dill or coriander. Put it in a large bowl.
- Put a heaped teaspoon or two of mayonnaise on top of it and mix it well.
- Add in chopped carrots, mix it well.
- Add in chopper apple and mix well.
- Add blanched broccoli florets, one by one. Make sure to rub them into the mixed mayonnaise.
- Top it all with some freshly toasted walnuts.
That is all you need for a healthy and filling lunch box with a good dose of fiber, fats, vitamins and minerals.