- Half a Kilo of carrots, cut into thin rings.
- One onion, roughly chopped.
- One Mutton Shank.
- Garlic Cloves, as much as you want. At least a fistful.
- Whole Pepper Corns, about a tablespoon.
- Garam Masala, 1 teaspoon.
- Cornflour, 1 teaspoon.
Pressure cook for all ingredients except the cornflour along with one cup of water. One whistle on high, then simmer on low heat for at least 15 minutes.
When pressure has subsided, open the cooker. Remove at least half a cup of the liquid collected in the cooker into a cup. Dissolve the corn flour into this. Add it back to the dish. Cook for about 3-4 mins, while stirring in the corn slurry.
Garnish with fresh coriander.