The Wife went back to her yoga regimen and I wanted to make a “Pick Me Up” treat.
Best form of instant energy are fruits and its always fun to combine them together to make a flavor bomb.
- The Zest and Juice of one Orange.
- Finely chopped Mint Leaves.
- Finely chopped Green Chilly.
- Finely chopped one inch piece of Ginger.
- One tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Two Apples, sliced into two parts, seeds removed. Place on a super hot girdle pan, skin side up. After 2-3 mins, flip them over. After 2 mins, switch off the stove and leave the apples on the pan till they cool down completely.
Combine everything. Enjoy.