A simple salad, which is easy to cook, fun to store and super delicious to eat.
- One chicken breast cut into small (One CM squares) pieces.
- 200 Grams of Button Mushrooms, chopped up.
- 3 Bell Peppers, any color, cut into bite sized pieces.
- 1 Tablespoon of mustard oil.
- 3-4 finely chopped green chilies.
- 10 whole cloves of garlic.
- A pinch of turmeric.
- Oregano or any dry herb seasoning.
Heat oil , saute green chilies and garlic. Add mushrooms. Cook on high heat, keep stirring. Mushrooms must not get drowned in the water they release. When the raw smell is gone add the bell peppers. Continue cooking at high heat till the peppers get soft. Add the seasoning, turmeric and salt. Mix well.
When everything in the pan is really hot and this is very important,a dd the chicken. The super hot contents will cause the chicken pieces to cook really fast. Lower the heat and keep stirring and cooking till the chicken is cooked.
You can make a large batch and store in glass containers.
This is an easy healthy meal or snack.