- A couple of bunches of Dill Leaves. Divide into two parts.
- A pair of chicken legs and thighs.
- Two Onions, chopped.
- Three or Four Green Chilies.
- 200 Grams of whisked curd.
- One teaspoon of red chilly powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
Rub the ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder and a little oil on the chicken and keep aside.
Saute onions and green chilies till the onions become translucent. Season with salt. Add half the dill leaves and continue sauteing till the onions are just about beginning to brown. Stir in the remaining dill leaves. Switch off the stove and remove the cooked masala into a mixie jar. Let it cool.
Heat the same pan and first you sear the chicken. Then let it cook on medium heat, covered. While its getting cooked, puree the green masala. Then mix in the masala into the whisked curd.
When the chicken is more that fifty percent cooked, mix in the green masala.
Cook covered for about twenty minutes on the low heat.
It goes great with rotis.