- One slice of Seer fish boneless, cut into small pieces. You can use any fish you like.
- 1 inch piece of Ginger, finally diced.
- 1 or 2 green chilies finely chopped.
- One bell pepper, chopped up.
- One tablespoon fresh cream.
Combine all the ingredients except the fresh cream. Let them chill out with each other for about 10-20 mins. Use a small pan. Heat a little oil and saute everything on medium heat. Season with salt. Cook till the fish is done. You know this when you slice thru a piece and its all the same color.
Add the fresh cream and mix well. Continue cooking on low heat. When the oil separates and a nice sheen covers everything, its done. This will take mostly take around three minutes.
Serve on a simple tomato and cucumber salad, preferably chilled.