A simple and healthy snack or even a meal.
- French Beans : Cut into small 1cm pieces. These are low in calories but loaded with vitamins C and A. Other benefits include minerals including iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Fresh Corn Kernels: Contains zeaxanthin and lutein, two antioxidants linked to eye and skin health.
- Paneer, cut into small pieces : Vegetarian Protein.
- Mint : To give a burst of flavor and freshness in every bite.
- A spoonful of cumin seeds.
- A teaspoon of garlic paste.
Heat oil or butter. Crackle the cumin and then add the french beans. Cook for almost 15 mins on medium heat in an uncovered vessel. These take time to cook and fully soften up. When they are easy to bite in, mix in the garlic paste and season with salt.
Add the corn kernels and paneer. Cook for about 7-10 mins. Check when its done by tasting each of the ingrediants.
Take the mint leaves. Roll a couple of them into a joint. Use a sharp knife to cut into thin strips. Use the knife’s sharpness instead of brute force.
Mix in the mint leaves into the hot vegetables.
Enjoy a fresh summer salad.