This is a very simple recipe that will stun you with awesomeness.
- 500 grams of beets, grated.
- One chopped green chilly.
- A teaspoon each of cumin and coriander seeds.
- 200 grams of unsweetend Khoya / Mawa
- Some toasted seeds like flax, pumpkin, melon etc
Saute the cumin, coriander and green chilly in a tablespoon of oil. Saute the grated beets till the raw edge is gone. Reduce heat. Crumble the mawa and add it into the beets.
Use a spoon to mash it in. It will dissolve in 3-4 mins. Let the mixture cool a little. Shape into small balls.
No sugar or salt is added to this recipe.
The sweetness of the beets, the heat from the chilly and the creaminess from the mawa will have everyone asking for one more piece of this guilty free treat.