This is an ideal recipe for someone who is just starting to cook or is running low on time.
- 300 grams of chicken with bones.
- Three Capsicums, cut lengthwise.
- Three Carrots, cut lengthwise.
- Some Dill leaves, finely chopped.
- 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- Salt and pepper.
- Four whole green chillies.
- A couple of garlic cloves.
Heat oil. Fry the chilly and garlic in it. Reduce heat. Place chicken. Without disturbing the chicken arrange the capsicum and carrots on the sides of the pan. The chicken must be at the bottom and in contact with the base of the pan. Sprinkle dill leaves, salt and pepper. Do not mix.
Cook covered on low heat for 15-20 mins. Open the pan and remove about 3 tablespoons of the liquid. Into this dissolve the teaspoon of corn flour. Make sure there are no lumps. Add this slurry to the pan and mix well. Increase the heat and dry it up.
Serve hot or cold.