- 1 Chicken Breast, cut into small pieces.
- 300 grams of finely diced cabbage.
- Some french beans, cut into small pieces.
- A fistful of peas: Skip this if you are on a Keto diet.
- Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilly Powder, about 1 heaped teaspoon.
- Coriander Powder, about 1 tablespoon.
- Mustard Oil.
Heat mustard oil and saute the chicken pieces on high heat for about 3-4 mins. Keep stirring. Sprinkle and mix the turmeric, coriander and chilly powder. Move the chicken to a corner.
The cabbage must be as dry as possible. The easiest way is to put it in a salad spinner. But you can also use a large colander and shake it vigorously to drain as much water as possible. Add the cabbage to the chicken. Mix them well. Season with salt.
Now the pan is most probably crowded.
So in a separate pan boil salted water. Ideally you must get this started before you started working on the chicken. Boil the beans and peas till they are tender but not mushy.
Add the beans and peas to chicken. Cook on high heat to dry it all up. The chicken breast is protected from overcooking because of all these vegetables.
Enjoy a very healthy meal filled with the goodness of vegetables and the power of proteins.