- Mustard Leaves.
- Bathua Leaves. Approximately half the quantity of the Mustard leaves.
- A whole radish with it’s leaves.
- An onion, sliced.
- Two green chillies.
- A couple of cloves of garlic, chopped.
- A heaped tablespoon of ghee.
- Two tablespoons of mustard oil.
Fry the onion, garlic, green chillies and radish root in mustard oil. Chop all the greens and add to the pan. Make them into a doughnut shape. This will cause the moisture they release to pool in the middle. The leaves will not turn soggy and will also retain their color. When no more water is getting released add the ghee. Cook for another minute or two.
Season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy with a piece of jaggery.