- Around 9-10 medium sized Lady Fish.
- 2 teaspoons of red chilly powder.
- 2 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of ginger garlic paste.
- 2 teaspoons of rice flour
- 2 teaspoons of rava.
- Juice of one lemon.
First marinate the fish in chilly, turmeric,coriander, salt, lemon and ginger garlic paste for at least 30 minutes.
Just before frying add the rice flour and rava. Coat it really well. I prefer to put everything in largish steel dish and use a steel spoon to swirl them all around.
Heat oil in a pan. The quantity must be such that at least half the fish is immersed in it. Carefully fry the fish. Turn maybe once or max two times. This is a delicate fish so take care. The advantage of using rice flour is that the oil will remain clean.
Enjoy with rice and sambhar.