This is a super quick and very refreshing dish.
- One chicken breast, boneless and cut into small pieces.
- 200 gms of chopped cabbage.
- Some basil leaves.
- One or two stalks of lemongrass. Only the white part, finely diced.
- Some shallots chopped up.
- A few thin slices of ginger.
- Green chilies, 2 or 3 chopped up.
- 2 tablespoons of roasted peanut powder.
- A teaspoon of grated coconut.
Heat coconut oil. Follow this order to cook everything without fear of burning anything.
- Fry the ginger, shallots and green chilies.
- Add the lemon grass and mix well.
- Add the chicken and cook till they turn white on the outside.
- Add the cabbage. Cook by toggling between medium and high heat. When chicken is fully cooked, the dish is almost done.
- Add the basil, coconut and peanut powder.
- Switch off the stove but keep stirring. The peanut powder has a tendency to stick to the base of the pan and burn. Stirring will avoid that.
Squeeze some lemon juice to lift the flavors a little more.