You need to prepare a simple base
- The pulp from two lemons.
- Six dry red chillies soaked in hot water for ten minutes and then pureed.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- Seven cloves of garlic chopped.
- Coriander leaves and stems, chopped.
- Some salt.
Used here two black Pomfret. But you can also use red snapper, sea bass etc.
Cut and arrange the fish in a thick baking dish. Try and avoid keeping the skin in contact with the dish. Once satisfied remove individual pieces and coat with the base. This will avoid slimy skin when the fish is cooked.
Oven temperature of 210C. Cover with foil and bake for twenty minutes. Remove the cover and continue baking for another twenty mins or it’s done.
Lay cooked rice or millets. Drizzle on it the juices that had collected in the baking dish. Carefully place the fish on top of it.
Serve a five star dish to your lovely families.