- Three Radishes or Mooli. Chop the stems with the leaves. Finely grate the roots.
- Minced Mutton about 300 gms.
- Two chopped Green chilies
- A tablespoon of Ginger+Garlic paste.
- Turmeric and coriander powder, as per taste.
- Preferably Mustard oil but you can use any oil.
Heat oil and saute the green chilies for a minute or two. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry it till the raw smell is gone. Now add the kheema and saute till its dry and starts to glaze the pan. Add turmeric, salt and coriander powder. Mix well.
Add the chopped stems leaves and use their moisture to deglaze the pan.
Pressure cook for one whistle. When pressure is released add the grated radish. Switch to high heat and see to it that the pan is fully deglazed. Do not overcook. The grated radish will not have any nasty smell normally associated with radishes.
In fact this dish will keep your cooking radishes a secret from your neighbors.
Enjoy with rotis or rice.